An independent show guide not a venue or show. All tickets 100% guaranteed, some are resale, prices may be above face value.We're an independent show guide not a venue or show. We sell primary, discount and resale tickets, all 100% guaranteed prices may be above face value.We are an independent show guide not a venue or show. We sell primary, discount and resale tickets, all 100% guaranteed and they may be priced above or below face value.
My husband and I loved the show! We saw Bill many years ago in Indianapolis, and this one did not disappoint.
Troy from Des Moines, Iowa
BILLY FRECKLES AT IT AGAIN
Comedy in an arena is always tricky. Very few can do it and only the upper echelon can really pull it off. Bill Burr is one of the upper echelon. It was trademark Burr and he made it seem more intimate. He came out of the gates firing. I laughed for the first 10 minutes without stopping.
A show this long (it was well over an hour) is bound to have some lulls, but this man is not afraid of silence in the arena. Essentially he killed for 98% of the show. And the other 2% I was still laughing because it was Burr.
Been looking forward to this a long time and he exceeded my expectations. This is a must see. If you can get tickets, do it. Who knows how many more chances you’ll get?
Susie Roedema from Grand Rapids, Michigan
Was amazing love him but could have ended with a better joke.
Ian McClure from Orlando, Florida
ON THE EDGE
I love Bill Burrs comedy, and I’ve watched specials on Netflix and clips on YouTube. I hoped for a great show at the Amway Center in Orlando, and he delivered.
However, I felt really guilty for laughing at some of the content because I had a lot of people around me who were overweight and Bill drive a tractor trailer through their lives.
My lesson learned is that when you watch at home, you have no guilt to enjoy comedy. When you go live and the people sitting closest to you fit the profile of the “joke”, it’s an amazingly uncomfortable feeling.
I loved how he approached politics and attacked both party leaders and how he slammed religion, having identified that he didn’t know how it would go over with the audience, in a very religious area.
In the end, Bill Burr did what Bill Burr does. If I were to rate him lower, it wouldn’t be fair, because I’d base it on my own uncomfortableness of who I sat near.
Kory Lake from Salt Lake City, Utah
Bill have me all I needed, What a wonderful show we had in Salt Lake City! If you are a fan and you didn’t get to be apart of this terrific show,
You missed out! Everything was great a laugh a minute. If you are a person that is easily offended, this is not for you. But if you’re alive and can appreciate good comedy that slams it right down in your face, you’re going to love this show.
Obviously after reading some of the reviews above, Karen’s beware, cuz you’re gonna hate it!
And we don’t want you there anyway!
But yeah Bill Burr, can’t wait to go see him again!
Thanks for the hard work Mr Burr
GH from New Orleans, Louisiana
BILL BURR NOLA VENUE
A comedic masterpiece. Bill gave it you if you liked it or not but he did for warn you with his 2nd act to get a feel of the crowd which was a smooth move at the Smoothie King Arena in NOLA. If you like raw comedy that hits both sides the aisle which speaks truth to let you see how messed up
ur way of thinking is Then Bill Burr is for you. Easily offended do not attend but i suggest you do! ! The King of delivery Mr Burr slams the woke crowds, the red necks way of thinking, the use of his personal trip sessions while giving it to those never ending line of gold digger type woman with there lip injections, butt lifts, fake tits etc. If you know Bill he puts them in there place all the while just being Bill Raw, Hardcore and Funny! The crowd was in tears and it was 1 laugh after another. He bashed on the current POTUS while bashing the former all to let his audience see what possible things we can not in this mixed divided nation! If your looking to laugh GO SEE BILL BURR! You take that trip, you will not regret it! Love my man Bill! A comedic masterpiece put on by Bill Burr! Glad I went!
Saul Goodman from San Francisco, California
No real funny new material. Expected a lot more, being away so long from stand up. Oaland arena venue a rip off for floor seating by the stage.
Please note: The term Toyota Center and/or Bill Burr as well as all associated graphics, logos, and/or other trademarks, tradenames or copyrights are the property of the Toyota Center and/or Bill Burr and are used herein for factual descriptive purposes only.
We are in no way associated with or authorized by the Toyota Center and/or Bill Burr and neither that entity nor any of its affiliates have licensed or endorsed us to sell tickets, goods and or services in conjunction with their events.